R.C.I 2000 FOGGER 150mL is a concentrated insecticide in the form of percussion aerosol (One-Shot, single emptying); Its formulation includes an Insect Growth Regulator interrupting the reproductive cycle of eggs / larvae.
Effective on :
- Crawling Insects : Bed Bugs, Fleas, Cockroaches, Cockroaches, Ants, Silverfish, Earwigs, Spiders...
- Flying Insects : midges and flies, mites, mosquitoes, hornets and wasps...
Use : Premises closed to contain insecticide (doors, windows and all types of exits). You must leave the premises at least 4 hours, ideally 6am and until 10am in some large infestations (or multiply the aerosols for, ample spaces to be treated also)
Can be used on : Houses, industrial and commercial premises, clinics, hospitals, hotels, bed and breakfasts, inns, cellars, granaries, bakeries .... All the staff and individuals present must go out during the treatment as well as the pets. Store cutlery and food in a safe place or cover them tightly so that the product does not contaminate them (if not clean). Aquarium and Terrarium Bears.
Combine a solution to be diluted and then spray for more shock and afterglow effect. The aerosol dissipates within a few hours after aeration (during your return) while the spray / lacquer and spray solutions (especially micro-encapsulated *) remain active for several days or weeks (* up to several months, in one case or the other the insecticidal effect naturally decreases with time)
1 aerosol 150 ml for 1 piece of about 30 to 50 m². Increase the number of diffusers in case of infestation or larger volumes to be treated.
Detailed Instructions :
- Open all closets, drawers, sinks and other storage units that may contain pests.
- Evacuate plants, animals; to cover aquariums and terrariums. Evacuate staff (or residents).
- Close all windows, ventilation, gas and exterior doors.
- Press the tab of the aerosol all the way in to lock it in and let it sit for 5 to 7 hours.
- When you come back, open the windows for the air places (for 1 to 4 hours, it depends on the ventilation).
For bed bug (and fleas): Remove all blankets, sheets and bedspreads for washing (at + 65 ° C or + 149 ° F). Place the bed (the base) against the wall horizontally. Place the aerosol near the bed and leave the room.
This product is a "shock" product for the great infestation, its effect continues little over weeks.
- D-Trans-Tetramethrin 0.27% w/w
- Permethrin 0.11% w/w
- Piperonyl Butoxide 2.60 m/m
- S-Methoprene (Growth Regulator) 0.03% w/w
L'intensité de l'odeur que dégage un produit mesurée sur une échelle de 0 à 10 pour vous donner un ordre d'idée sur la durée du traitement (plus un produit possède un effet de débusquement fort, plus il a une intensité olfactive forte, généralement pour de meilleures performances)
Availability of the article. If in Pre-Order, the product will be sent on the date indicated, with a margin of error of 1 to 2 days depending on demand. You will receive a notification as soon as your parcel is ready!
Format of the dating in case of doubt: DD-MM-YYYY
Deadline under which your object is sent (ie deposited to the transport company responsible for your delivery).
The time is usually calculated in working days unless otherwise stated. Orders are processed in less than 6 hours and deposited before 5pm (GMT + 0).